[olug] Windstream DSL and a Sagemcom 1704

Rob Townley rob.townley at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 02:16:53 UTC 2011

i inquired about the ubiquiti bulletm 802.16h(?) but the dealer in
Kansas did not know about it.  The other dealer did not respond.
About $80.00 for miles of distance.  It is wimax like equipment but
the end user does not have to have a license.  But the end user needs
to register lat,long,altitude, power among other things with the FCC
before turning it on.