[olug] Windstream DSL and a Sagemcom 1704

Sam Tetherow tetherow at shwisp.net
Thu Jan 20 23:15:32 UTC 2011

No rules yet for unused whitespace and it will be a while before we hear
anything good.  Then there is the wait for equipment, and then the wait
for affordable equipment.  Although on the last front Ubiquiti has been
very active in production of cheap, quality equipment in new bands.
They have certified 3.65 equipment out as well as being in queue for the
new DFS2 rules on 5.4/5.7.

Are you looking for low frequency for better foliage penetration or just
more spectrum?