[olug] Windstream DSL and a Sagemcom 1704

Shannon ridgid at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 12:31:09 UTC 2011

I have Windstream, and yes their phone support sucks. they always trying to
sell you that support package for the wires in your home. think they also
have one for computer support. I wouldn't get either one. yet every time
they call its the same "do you want to buy this support for a monthly fee
crap"

I have had good luck with the actual service guy that comes to the house
however.

I have no help on the router. I got the speedstream 5300  and I just log
into the 192.168.254.254 with firefox and change the setup.

wish their were more choices out here for net.
Shannon