[olug] OLUG January 2011 meeting reminder - January 4th @ 6:30 PM

Jon Larsen relayer at levania.org
Thu Jan 6 14:58:01 UTC 2011

I want to thank Aaron for a great presentation at the last meeting.  If
you have a moment, visit our ustream channel to view the presentation.

I need someone to present for February.  A request was put forward to
discuss IPv6.  Do we have any IPv6 engineers who would like to discuss how
to use IPv6 in linux, use it totally for their home networks, or business
use?

Please email me off-list if you can present.

Jon L.

--
Jon H. Larsen  - relayer -at- levania -dot- org
Blog - http://jonlarsen.us/