[olug] Document repository

Bill Brush bbrush at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 15:59:50 UTC 2011

On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 9:53 AM, Craig Wolf <CJWolf at mpsomaha.org> wrote:
> Rod, the problem now is IF someone has documentation, you are not able to find anyone's but yours...maybe.  We need to consolidate it and make it searchable, correct.  With everything else right now, just a little overwhelmed and this gets dropped on my plate AS WELL.  We need it, don't get me wrong...I would rather have something OTHER than Sharepoint to say the least.  I don't need anymore MS apps here that they (MS) will screw me on at some point in the future.

That in and of itself is a noble quest.  :-)  I dug back through my
memory and I think this might be an option for you:
http://www.kablink.org/teaming/features

This is the open-source basis of Novell Teaming.  Kablink does
development and sells implementation and support services.  I have
never used it, I've seen Novell demo it, but no first-hand experience
other than a picture on a screen.

Bill