[olug] gnome lockdown help

Chad Homan choman at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 17:32:50 UTC 2011

unfortunately there are too many paths to change modes on and it would more
than likely
break the system.  Freaking NSA findings, sorry small vent.  I think the
version of gnome
is just too old to read those values.  Will confirm with my ubuntu system at
home.

Thanks for the help nonetheless

Chad, CISSP