[olug] OT: Machines / Books

Joseph Gulizia joseph.gulizia at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 06:05:49 UTC 2011

In process of moving and needing to part with:

Several boat anchor machines:

1 - IBM 300 DL machine running Suse (can't remember version)
2 - Compac Deskpro also running Suse (I think)

Keyboards, CRT Monitors and Mice , oh my!

Also a bunch of video equipment including two tripods, two VHS camcorders,
editors including an Avid tower, cables, software and instruction manuals

The following books:

Conducting the Unix Job Interview (by some guy named Adam Haeder)
Linux for Dummies, Quick Reference Third Edition
PHP in Easy Steps (Barnes and Noble)
Unix Visual Quick Start Guide Third Edition
Where Wizards Stay Up Late -- Origins of the Internet
PHP Programming with MySQL  Second Edition
Web Warrior Guide Web Design Technology
Exam Cram 2:  LPIC 1   101 102
The Essential Blender
Java Enterprise in a Nutshell