[olug] December OLUG Meeting Tue Dec 6 6:30 PM Presentation and Holiday Social Hour

SndChaser sndchaser at cerebralrift.org
Tue Dec 6 14:35:19 UTC 2011

Jon,

Did you get someone to do a presentation tonight?  If not I have
something kinda neat I found over the weekend that I can do a
10-15minute (maybe a bit longer) presentation on.  Let me know off-list
if you want more info / want me to give a presentation.

George

On Thu, 01 Dec 2011 09:32:32 -0600, Jon Larsen wrote:
> The December OLUG Meeting is coming up this Tuesday, December 6th at
> 6:30 PM.
>
> If you would like to do a 30 minute presentation, please contact me
> Off List.  We need a short little presentation, maybe a how to to
> break the ice.
>
> After the presentation part of the meeting (hence the 30 min
> duration), I would like to have a social hour for the holidays.
> Talk,
> exchange GPG keys, have some snacks, discuss penguins, etc.
>
> The social hour will begin around 7:15.
>
> Please bring a snack with you. Bring something to drink for yourself.
> Post to the mailing list what you plan to bring so we don't all bring
> a bag of chips.
>
> After an hour, or so, we'll move over to Bishops Bar and Grill.
>
> Please come out and say hello!
>
> Jon L.

We need to heed the words of the Dalai Lama,
Or at least, the words of your mama.