[olug] Backing up Linux through NAT

Lou Duchez lou at paprikash.com
Fri Dec 2 21:52:17 UTC 2011

rsync has a couple implementations on Windows, such as DeltaCopy.  I
contend rsync is the way to go here.

If you're using rsync, you can also do that nifty "cp -al" trick so that
you can keep multiple snapshots of the data, re-linking the same inode
over and over if a file hasn't changed.  I'll go into more detail if you
like ...