[olug] Dual Monitors in F16

Obi-Wan obiwan at jedi.com
Fri Dec 2 15:28:45 UTC 2011

> Have been using dual head for years.  Long ago with Matrox dual cards,
> recent years with plain jane aftermarket nvidia cards.  Haven't thought
> about it for a long time since it's been plug and play for quite some time.
>  I too, use the proprietary drivers and stick with nvidia.

Ditto that.  Been running it for 3+ years at my current job and for a
while before that at the previous job.  Both Ubuntu, and both with the
proprietary nVidia drivers.  Never tried it any other way because it's
just so easy using the nVidia GUI.

--
Ben "Obi-Wan" Hollingsworth    obiwan at jedi.com    PrairieRimImages.com