[olug] Voip in CyanogenMod 7.1 audio delay. . .

Shawn L. Djernes shawn at djernes.org
Fri Aug 5 18:47:52 UTC 2011

Hello,

First Question,  What type of internet connection are you using when you are testing?  What is the latency between you and the server?

You mention this cyanogenMod and then a hardware box.  How were you running it the first time?

By VoIP do you only mean Google Voice or are you trying to use a SIP account also?

Shawn