[olug] untangle

J Ringler jringler at plainspower.com
Fri Apr 22 06:10:09 UTC 2011

I had 13 Untangle boxes up and going for almost 2 years..

ran them in Bridged mode inline  from my network switches to the LAN side of a VYATTA router.

Used them solely for web content filtering.    Took them out because we deployed a Citrix farm and the proxy and socks5 messed with our citrix connections..

I have shelved the Untangle platform until I can do more investigation on bypassing the console with traffic to allow Citrix agian..

If you want more, I can provide more..

James--