[olug] Computer Recycling event

Brady Cox brady.cox at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 02:34:05 UTC 2011

Ok, off the top of my head I have a KN9 Ultra with what I believe is a
3800+ in it... it's been so long since I've ran the board I don't
remember... stock HSF included.  It's got 2GB of Corsair in it that's
all fancy with LEDs on the side that light up based on usage... forget
the exact model number.  All used.
I also have an ASUS branded PSU, don't recall any details about it...
this has never been used.
Some sort of NVIDIA video card... used, the fan is somewhat cruddy.  I
don't recall the model... if anyone is interested I'll look.  Likely
this is an AGP card.
Some sort of WiFi card.  I think it's PCI-E.  Not 100% sure and I
don't have the antennas.

Who is the next contestant on Hoarders?  I'll be taking this all to
the recycler if nobody wants it.  I'm not going to do onsies,
twosies... if you want half or more, that's fine.