[olug] programmatically getting a phone number for a business?

Dave Weis djweis at internetsolver.com
Thu Apr 7 12:46:42 UTC 2011

I'm not sure what the quantity of addresses or how quick you need to look them up but I've used info usa for things like that in the past. We had a list of addresses that that were in range for internet service so we sent that entire list to them and got it back with telephone number among other things. There are also ways to get a copy of the contents of the business and residential sections of the telephone book as a directory publisher but it's relatively expensive.