[olug] Open Source Linux Games on Android

T. J. Brumfield enderandrew at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 03:41:00 UTC 2011

Does anyone know of any good open-source, Linux games that have been ported
to Android?

I have a Xoom tablet and I'm itching to play games like Neverball, Wesnoth,
Freeciv, SuperTux, etc. on it.

I see one terrible-looking SuperTux port that requires a phone and a
physical keyboard. I see a Neverball port is in the works, and supposedly a
Wesnoth port. But with all the open source games out there, I assume there
would be more ported to Android. Are there any I'm missing?

Heck, some Urban Terror on my tablet would be great!

-- T. J.
"I'm questioning my education
Rewind and what does it show?
Could be, the truth it becomes you