[olug] Netiquette Question

Brian Roberson roberson at olug.org
Wed Sep 15 14:43:44 UTC 2010

So - after reading the post -- my thoughts on the matter are similar to
Irish's --

Head hunters / staffing firms get no love - this list is not their pay dirt
- they should be doing their job on linked in or other social sites.

If you work for and/or are a friend of an actual Omaha Company looking for
LINUX/UNIX BASED/FOCUSSED SUPPORT OR ENGINEERING - this is on-topic and
relevant to the list.