[olug] Linux Journal - Nov 2010 - LHC

Carl Lundstedt clundst at unlserve.unl.edu
Tue Oct 26 20:44:13 UTC 2010

We do tours of the computing facility all the time, but it's certainly
not the LHC.

If you're on the Lincoln campus you can stop by the Schorr center (the
artist/building formerly known as South Stadium) and come to room 118.
We're willing to do a 5 to 10 minute tour without notice (unless
something is 'on fire').  For longer tours, or for groups you'd just
have to give us a heads up and get us to agree to a time.

I'm busy before the Mizzou game, but prior to the Kansas game I might be
around.  The building is locked down for game days, but if there are
people who are interested I could let you in and take you on a tour
then.

Carl