[olug] Document management server/service? pdf/storage/print/fax/email

Jay Hannah jhannah at mutationgrid.com
Thu Oct 21 13:47:51 UTC 2010

So it's 2010 and I've got a client that's using HylaFax, lpr, sendmail, and a ton of Perl glue.

I love Perl glue, but I'd rather not reinvent an inferior wheel. I assume there are lots of full service storage/print/fax/email servers (or services?) out there. "Log it to view/reprint/re-email docs from your archive," etc.

Suggestions? I'm open to buying something < $1000 if it has a good API. I'm probably open to a flat monthly fee. I'm probably not open to per-document fees.

Anybody using something they're happy with?

Thanks,

Jay Hannah
Software Architect
jhannah at mutationgrid.com | http://mutationgrid.com | 1-402-598-7782