[olug] myth + COX firewire HD

Kenny Kant kenny.kant at running-config.com
Fri Oct 8 03:17:28 UTC 2010

  Currently in progress right now of getting this going.  I have the
newer DCX-3200M receiver from Cox.  Confirmed with Cox that the firewire
port is enabled and have connected to it successfully with my
Mythbackend however I have not messed with enough yet to pull video.
All the pieces seem be in place for this to work here shortly.  The
latest Mythbuntu release is very solid.. highly recommend.

Kenny