[olug] Thin client links from last night's meeting

Craig Wolf CJWolf at mpsomaha.org
Wed Oct 6 15:01:58 UTC 2010

Adam and all, that is the funniest meeting I have been to in years!  When was the last time our meeting ran until after 9:30pm??  The conversations last night during and especially after the meeting were awesome.  I could see the juices in many people's minds flowing with the possibilities.  8)

That is what I wanted.  I wanted people to start thinking about desktop virtualization and what it brings to you.

Glad people enjoyed it!!  It was a lot of hours getting setup and it was worth it!!

Craig Wolf
Wolf Computing Services
http://www.wolfcs.biz/wcs
(402)990-3010

>>> Adam Haeder <adam at adamhaeder.com> 10/6/2010 >>>
http://www.delicious.com/adamhaeder/olug_thinclient

Thanks again for setting that up Craig, I learned a lot

--
Adam Haeder
adam at adamhaeder.com

Check out my latest book: LPI Linux Certification in a Nutshell from
O'Reilly: http://bit.ly/bvQQ0I