[olug] Myth compatible TV Tuner card that works with COX TV

Benjamin Watson bwatson1979 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 22:27:32 UTC 2010

+1 for Hauppage.  I purchased 2 PVR-500 Dual Tuners on Ebay for about
$70 each and they've worked fine with all releases of Mythbuntu I've
run the past few years.  As previously mentioned, they only pick up
COX channels 2-72.  You'd probably have to get yourself a cheap IR
blaster to control your set-top-box and record the output from there
to get additional channels.

Ben