[olug] [OT] CPU upgrade comments?

Eric Lusk wyrmzr72 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 3 18:18:54 UTC 2010

Would have to agree, it's one of the best bang for the buck.  Only alternative
I'd consider might be the X6 so long as the motherboard supports it.  But I'm
running the same Phenom II X4 965 and am very impressed.  Currently holding 34
degrees C at a low load, maxes out in the mid-high 40s while gaming.

 I ran the Harry Potter books through a spell checker; none of those spells
should work.