[olug] ASCII art spam

Kevin D. Snodgrass kdsnodgrass at yahoo.com
Thu May 20 22:11:00 UTC 2010

--- On Thu, 5/20/10, Jay Hannah <jay at jays.net> wrote:

> Cheap drugs?? Sweet!
>
> ...  Dammit!  "Firefox can't find the server at
> www.*****.com."    :(
>
> Now if only I could get rich. Quickly.

Wow, what timing.  I just got an email from a really nice guy named
 "Kwasi Tumi"<kwasitumi at indiatimes.com>.

He says he is the CFO of some bank in Ghana and needs help transfering $10M into the USA.  Sounds like a nice guy:

"Please, again, note I am a family man; I have a wife and children. I send you this mail without a measure of fear as to what the consequences, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. This is the one truth I have learned from my private banking clients. Do not betray my confidence."

I bet if you email him he could "set you up" real nice. ;-)  I would help him myself, but I'm working with some guy in Nigeria...

> And talk to my dead grandmother.

Can't help there.  The only palm reader/tarot card reader/whatever that I knew about in the area went out of business.  Unforseen problems, I guess...

Kevin D. Snodgrass