[olug] Linux and AD

Obi-Wan obiwan at jedi.com
Fri May 14 13:42:26 UTC 2010

> Anyone made a SuSE box do authentication to an AD domain?  Any pointers anyone can give me?  I may have bit off more than I can chew with this one BUT I am going to try.

Yes, I did just that with my desktop at work a few years ago.  Unfortunately,
I don't remember any of the specifics and I no longer work there, but I do
remember that it was surprisingly easy, and could be done entirely through
the stock GUI on SuSE (unlike Ubuntu at the time).  Sorry I can't be of
more help.  I bet Google can help.