[olug] 2TB Harddrives On Sale

Kevin D. Snodgrass kdsnodgrass at yahoo.com
Sat May 8 01:53:59 UTC 2010

--- On Fri, 5/7/10, Irish <irish.masms at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Tigerdirect. Just got the email today. $99.99 each for
> a 2TB Drive
>

> Ugh. I hate slimy tiger direct - but I need some new
> drives.

Hey Chops, I agree about Tiger direct.

Also, notice in the ad it says $109.99 *AFTER* mail-in rebate.  For those not in the know, that means if you send in the rebate form for your $40 cheque you will be getting lots of junk mail of the dead tree variety.  Kinda like volunteering for more spam...

But, check out MultiWave Direct, WD 2TB for $129.99 if you join the M-club:
http://www.mwave.com/mwave/skusearch_v3.asp?scriteria=AA78023

And Newegg, WD 2TB for $139.99:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822136514

Or if you feel lucky, Newegg, Seagate 2TB $139.99:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822148413
Don't forget the promo code!!  Offer ends sunday...

Kevin D. Snodgrass