[olug] Cox Business Pricing

Kenny Kant kenny.kant at running-config.com
Wed Mar 10 06:58:03 UTC 2010

I understand the Qwest Fiber service to be nothing more than marketing
hype.  They do not deliver "FIOS Like" / Fiber to the home, rather they
have re-wired a number of their neighborhood nodes with Fiber.  You
still have copper running to the house and DSL delivering the service.
Has anyone here in Omaha used it yet?  I know that it is not available
yet where I live (Ralston) and we have a Qwest CO right across the way.

Kenny