[olug] Job Op

Craig Wolf CJWolf at mpsomaha.org
Thu Mar 4 14:58:46 UTC 2010

Anyone want to relocate to Dallas, TX?  Do you fit this need?  I got contacted about interviewing for this position but I know just enuf Java to be dangerous, not a senior position:

The CNC (Configurable Network Computing) Administrator will be responsible for the daily technical support of the JD Edwards(JDE)  Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System. The CNC Administrator has primary responsibility for maintaining the JDE EnterpriseOne 8.12 installation. This includes the administering of the user environment, security, backups and software/object change management, JDE EnterpriseOne Java Web Server, HTML Server, Portal installation and Support (Websphere), JDE Business Services installation and support, JDE EnterpriseOne ESU installs (Electronic Software updates), JDE EnterpriseOne Tools Release, JDE EnterpriseOne Software Update Installations, Object Management (OMW) Setup, Configuration & Maintenance, Development Support (EnterpriseOne Fat Client installs and support), performance monitoring, capacity planning, backup and recovery planning and Disaster Recovery (DR) execution. This position will maintain the necessary controls and procedures to ensure the integrity of the environments and the software levels. This individual must maintain a close working relationship with the Tech Services Database and Application Services Manager, Unix Systems Administrator, Oracle Database Administrator and JDE Development Manager in the coordination of overlapping responsibilities.

Contact me offlist with your info and I will forward to the company rep.  This is a direct hire position with full benefits and relocation assistance is provided.

Craig Wolf
Wolf Computing Services
http://www.wolfcs.biz/wcs
(402)990-3010