[olug] OT: too funny

Dan Clough dan at miniarpa.net
Wed Jun 30 05:06:19 UTC 2010

That's terrible.  Awful.  You should feel ashamed.  How dare you make a
man spit up good Jameson laughing his ass off!

;)  That's an awesome picture.  Original idea, too.  I think you have a
bright political future ahead of you as the nation's next Oil Spill Czar.

Not quite as funny, but I heard this one get retold not too long ago:
During the Exxon Valdez incident they were having a hell of a time
cleaning off all those poor penguins, until someone read the man pages
and found "rm *.tar"