[olug] import a pst file in to thunderbird

Rob Townley rob.townley at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 21:29:58 UTC 2010

$ yum -C info libpst
Loaded plugins: refresh-packagekit
Installed Packages
Name       : libpst
Arch       : i586
Version    : 0.6.44
Release    : 1.fc11
Size       : 111 k
Repo       : installed
>From repo  : updates
Summary    : Utilities to convert Outlook .pst files to other formats
URL        : http://www.five-ten-sg.com/libpst/
License    : GPLv2+
           : messages to both mbox and MH mailbox formats, pst2ldif which can
           : convert the contacts to .ldif format for import into ldap
           : databases, and pst2dii which can convert email messages to the DII
           : load file format used by Summation.