[olug] import a pst file in to thunderbird

Kelly Williams kellywilliams81 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 21:04:31 UTC 2010

ok now what i need figure out is how to import that pst into thunderbird but
it wants outlook installed well that isn't going to happen. I tried other
plugins for tbird but its not working. any other suggestions that I should
try its my step mothers address book of over 200 to 300 people in it. I need
to come up with a solution before i am in the dog house..

kelly