[olug] Infotec, NFJS: Perl booth?

Jon Larsen relayer at levania.org
Fri Jun 25 16:20:57 UTC 2010

Jay,

When Infotec was reborn in 2008, there was no provision for community
based booths.  Booths are available to sponsors/vendors for a fee.

If this changes in the future, I'll let you know.

Personally, I think the idea of a community booth is a good idea.

Jon L.

On Thu, 24 Jun 2010, Jay Hannah wrote:

> Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 13:03:20 -0400
> From: Jay Hannah <jay at jays.net>
> To: Omaha Linux User Group <olug at olug.org>
> Cc: Nebraska USA Perl Mongers of Omaha <omaha-pm at pm.org>
> Subject: Re: [olug] Infotec, NFJS: Perl booth?
>
> On Jun 24, 2010, at 12:59 PM, Kevin wrote:
> > Neither does Infotec. Or at least that was the case this year.
>
> Oh, really? I've swung by the Infotec OLUG booth a couple times over the last 10 years. Didn't realize how out of touch I am. Have never actually attended Infotec. Does OLUG do any booths anywhere nowadays?
>
> Thanks,

Jon H. Larsen  - relayer -at- levania -dot- org
Blog - http://levania.org/relayer/
VP of Community Development, Omaha Linux Users Group - http://www.olug.org/
AnimeSunday.org - http://www.animesunday.org/