[olug] ANYONE HAVE A INVERTER FOR A T40 / T41 / T42 And some PC-133Ram for desktop

Craig Wolf CJWolf at mpsomaha.org
Wed Jun 23 13:38:20 UTC 2010

Can't help with inverter but I have a lot of PC133 ram...give me a holler/email me off-list and we can work things out.

Craig Wolf
Wolf Computing Services
http://www.wolfcs.biz/wcs
(402)990-3010

>>> Marc Mapes <marcmdm2005 at gmail.com> 6/23/2010 >>>
Does anyone have a screen inverter for a IBM Think pad T40 / T41/ T42. And
Possibly some PC-133 Ram for desktop.
My dang inverter died on me and was hoping to grab one locally to get his
thing running again.
Also looking for the PC-133 to do a upgrade on the kid's media players in
there room. 128mb isn't cutting it no more.

Thank you
Marc