[olug] wanted: cheap laptop/netbook w/ webcam

Christopher White slaeyer at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 12:26:53 UTC 2010

I have an acer aspire one 9.1" netbook with the 8 gig flash drive
inside.  Win XP came pre-loaded but it made it slow as molasses so I
reloaded it with Ubuntu 10.04 and now it's a dream to use!!  First
$150 takes it (when my mom gets back from cheyenne after the weekend -
also, it needs a new power cord).

Chris from Kearney