[olug] replacing Windows Server 2003 with Linux distro

Curtis LaMasters curtislamasters at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 12:52:55 UTC 2010

But we are talking about a basic file server for a small business. And I
have extended a fair amount of volumes with great success on Windows.  I'm
not being a fanboy here but it's there is no compelling reason to jump ship,
then why?

To the original poster; I prefer Ubuntu or Centos.  I have both running on
2800 series Dell's.

Curtis LaMasters
http://www.curtis-lamasters.com
http://www.builtnetworks.com