[olug] Ubuntu home to RAID0

Obi-Wan obiwan at jedi.com
Wed Jul 14 14:42:01 UTC 2010

Thanks for the info.  LVM is not currently in use on the system.
The old /home is an ancient beast that probably predates the stable
use of LVM in Linux.  Just ext3 on a bare partition.

I definitely want striping on this new /home, not just JBOD.  I
feel the need... the need for speed.  I'm tired of waiting for my
hard drive to catch up with the rest of the system.