[olug] arp poisioning

Jason Troy jason.troy at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 11:25:35 UTC 2010

Step back through the setup. Make sure she is connected to the router and
not the neighbors. Make sure the default passwords are changed, that the
router is up to date, running WPA2, not WEP and override the dns to opendns
208.67.222.222
208.67.220.220 or Google dns.
It's easiest to do that on the router.
After that, I'd dump the browser cache and look at BHOs, sometimes scripts
or add ons can cause what you describe, but not technically be called a
virus.
Others I'm sure have other places to examine.