[olug] psp emulator for hombrew interpretation

jesse jmoseman01 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 05:12:08 UTC 2010

I just started programing in c for the psp.  I've got my psptoolchain
set up and everything and I got hello world and some basic stuff and c
running on my psp.  The problem is that it isn't really efficient to
compile my code send it to my psp test it out and then edit my code.
Does anyone know a good psp homebrew emulator or even a good psp ide for
Linux since that is my primary OS.  I can't even remember the last time
I booted in windows I don't even know why i even keep that partition
sometimes :P.  Help is appreciated.