[olug] Terminal clients

Kelly Williams kellywilliams81 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 01:33:24 UTC 2010

Had a meeting with the people that I was going to put this terminal
server in they decided to go with a Micro$oft setup and they liked my
idea but they wanted support with it. I told them there is plenty of
support to go with Linux and the support is the open source community
and all there to help. I told them also they don't need to have all the
anti-virus software on every machine and don't have to pay for it every
year. Their loss..

Kelly