[olug] Terminal clients for a Ministry

Rob Townley rob.townley at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 06:09:25 UTC 2010

there are many serious threats out there that are not detected by any
antivirus software.  But it is still a good idea to use multiple
LiveCD av / rootkit detectors.

There are exploits for both ie and ff and any browser or browser
plugin that crashes.  Browsing is dangerous.

Browsing web as admin? - wipe the machine.

were machines completely patched for everything that touched something
from the web?