[olug] Terminal clients

irv IrvCobb at TwoCobbs.net
Sat Jan 23 01:33:14 UTC 2010

I'm the pastor of a small church in NE Omaha. My office runs Linux for
95% of the work I do. The only real work done in Windows is by our
treasurer, who uses Quicken.

If your IT friend would like to see what I do and how, specifically in a
ministry setting, I'd be glad to show him or talk with him.

Irv