[olug] OT: eMachines PITA

aric at omahax.com aric at omahax.com
Fri Jan 22 02:41:09 UTC 2010

+1
I concur.  Power supplies often take the system with it when they go.  This
is why spaz when people buy $50 case/PSU combos....  I am glad most of the
reputable online vendors have gotten away from selling complete garbage
PSUs.

Hit me up off list, I can probably scrounge up stuff to get it working.