[olug] PCI vid card wanted

Obi-Wan obiwan at jedi.com
Mon Jan 18 02:18:26 UTC 2010

Anybody got an old PCI (not PCI-X) video card that needs a new home?
My wife has an old Dell desktop PC with onboard video and a 15" monitor
and no AGP slot, running WinXP.  I have a second 15" monitor collecting
dust.  I'd like to get more real estate and use existing equipment,
but I don't want to pay the $60 that DIT wants for a PCI vid card.
This is just for office-type apps, no gaming, so speed is no issue.

Bonus points if you're in Lincoln like me.