[olug] OpenSuSe 64 bit upgrade to 32 bit install?

neal rauhauser nrauhauser at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 07:01:03 UTC 2010

  Do I have the slightest hope of a clean install of OpenSuSe 11.2 64 bit
over a 32 bit setup? I didn't realize this leftover Atom 230 machine was
meant for 64 bit code ... the 32 bit OS has been just a miserable
disappointment in terms of performance, hoping 64 bit native mode will
actually behave better than a Pentium 233 running Redhat 3.03.

  I could back it up, but the disk is much, much larger than anything I have
handy ...

--
mailto:Neal at layer3arts.com //
GoogleTalk: nrauhauser at gmail.com