[olug] OT: Lawyer

DYNATRON tech dynatron at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 00:03:42 UTC 2010

would have answered sooner. just got back from vacation, and it's my
business policy to forget about business when on vacation...

i use john boehm, a well respected business lawyer out of lincoln. as far as
legal help goes he's the best i've found and his rates are quite reasonable,
but good lawyers aren't cheap, so you may want to try some of the previously
posted ideas first...just don't dig yourself into a legal hole.

you can find his contact info on this list.

http://www.liba.org/showcategory.php?category=10

gl with your collections.