[olug] Video Capturing

Will Langford unfies at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 23:19:44 UTC 2010

On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 5:14 PM, Kelly Williams <kellywilliams81 at gmail.com>
 wrote:

> I have ADS DVD DX2 xpres capture card has anyone had experience with this

I had... something similar, or i might have the same thing... not sure.

If I recall correctly, even the windows stuff was lacking -- ya had to use
their software or whatever... and similar.... basically what ever i had,
which i think was the same thing... was a crappy piece of hardware and
software ?

If you have any kind of budget, there are plenty of cheap capture options
available to you.

hauppauge pvr 150 pci cards can be had from ebay for $10-$40.... get
excellent support in windows and linux...

-will