[olug] OT: Any local Juniper shops?

DYNATRON tech dynatron at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 10:49:39 UTC 2010

that's a different pile....

$10 shipped: any version xbox PSU.

i also have another pile of 128MB RAM upgraded 1.0/1 motherboards i'm
working on. 80$ shipped, but it's a hot ticket, so i only have them for a
day or two before they are sold. i hate doing these mods, but they are high
demand, so i keep doing them. 4-100pin surface mount chips. needless to say,
i still FRAG one every once in a while.