[olug] I'm fishing....

Noel Leistad noel at metc.net
Wed Feb 10 15:15:05 UTC 2010

Is it possible for me to "friend" someone here that has endured the
pain and exhilaration of becoming fluent with openldap, schema
extension, and attributetype definitions??

I've inherited "something" that I suspect isn't completely "true to
form" and think I need to begin a conversation with someone in an
attempt to un-blur my vision....

FWIW, I have  my PEN, and maybe all I need is a good link to schema
extension, but I think the conversation may reveal both questions and
answers "not yet formed" ??

Any takers?

I appreciate your responses....

BTW, referrals to commercial resources also appreciated.

#  Noel Leistad                                       #
#  noel at metc.net                                      #

    If, however, you are indulgent, but unable to make
    your authority felt; kind-hearted, but unable to enforce
    your commands; and incapable, moreover, of quelling disorder:
    then your soldiers must be likened to spoilt children;
    they are useless for any practical purpose.
                --The Art of War by Sun Tzu
                  Chapter X: Terrain