[olug] CDMA Broadband Speeds

Jason Troy jason.troy at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 20:45:10 UTC 2010

For what its worth - after I posted, I retested and was getting 1100/500 in
Lincoln and less than 300/100 in Omaha.
Neither of which are particularly flattering given what the networks are
capable of. That said, I had heard rumors of EOY 2010 in Omaha, so take the
rumors with a block of salt. In the DFW area, I've seen 4g download speeds
vary as well between 2200 and 5400.

-- JT