[olug] Nagios still the coolness?

Steve Madel sjmadel at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 19:51:31 UTC 2010

OpenNMS works pretty good and is pretty easy to reconfigure as long as
you do your research and set it up correctly from the get go.  You can
also pay for a support contract, and they will come out and get it set
up with you and teach you the ins and outs.  I think it took us about
a month or so of real worktime to get it up and running to a point
where we understood what it was doing, and how it all worked together.
 Also, a lot of the actual developers/admins of the software itself
hang out and answer questions on their IRC channel.  (#opennms on
freenode)

http://lifeontherock.net
http://nourishyourtemple.com
http://warriorforgod.net