[olug] Steven J. Vaughan-Nichols: Who really bought Novell? Microsoft.

Jay Woods woodsjay at cox.net
Mon Dec 6 15:50:31 UTC 2010

I gave up on openSUSE at 11.3 and concentrated on the Kubuntu
10.10 and Fedora 14 distributions. But that was because it was difficult
bringing up a new release. I kept running into problems with the
multiple repositories that had to be discovered, which conflicted with
each other, and finally made to work (or not).

http://blogs.computerworld.com/17416/who_really_bought_novell_micro